Coaching or Counselling Sessions
Counselling or Coaching-which would suit you better?
Contact me now for your HALF PRICE introductory session - usually $120-$150 per hour.
There are large overlaps between what Coaching and Counselling offers you, however, the broad differences are:
- more focused on the Past and Present
- more oriented on feelings
- and who you are ‘being’ as a person
- more focused on the Present and the Future
- more oriented on projects or goals
- and what you are ‘doing’ as a person
- Goal setting
- Life Coaching - Health and Lifestyle
- Special projects – ie writing a book
- New Directions/ Career Transitions
- Discover Yourself - Beliefs, Values, Purpose
- Emotional Intelligence
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Spiritual Exploration
- Singles- Conscious Dating Coaching
- Couples - Prepare-Enrich Pre-Marriage/Pre-Living Together Coaching
Relationships – including those with Family and Friends
Intimacy and Sexuality
Learning to Learn
Depression and Anxiety
If you consider yourself a spiritual person, I imagine that your spiritual beliefs are integral to who you are, how you function, and how you observe and behave in the world.
For many clients, knowing their therapist (or coach) is open, interested and willing to honor their spirituality (and even use it to further their growth) can be powerfully healing.
For other clients, asking about their spirituality can bring up shame, old wounds and can cause deep discomfort.
We provide a safe space to explore your spiritual beliefs in a way that is not imposing, that allows you to feel respected and cared for without being judged.